Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Urban Jungle

Now I know what you folks were talking about when you mentioned that college rollercoaster of emotions. I almost creied today, just out of pure melancholy lonliness. But I also had a lot of fun.

After my weepy evening I decided to get out of my room and go do something to try to cheer myself up. I was too mopey for the fire thrower so I just went outside to the skywalk, but there I found Ka and Li and Ta and sat on the ledge and talked with them, and then the rest of 404 showed up and Ad frightened the living daylights out of me by pretending to fall off the wall after we discussed how much falling the three stories onto cement would hurt you. Ka scooted around on Wa's longboard. But then 404 went to the corner store to get whoopie pies and I went up to the 4th floor to see what I could find while Ka and Li went back to our suite. I found Je and Be and some girl from Alaska in the common room watching knocked up, so I joined them but we soon forgot about knocked up and planned a debate party and made flyers and had a photoshoot of sorts. And then I went to 403 to hang out with Je and Be and another 403er who I don't know the name of. But he gave me reese's so I approve. I gave 403 my mp3 of paper planes and they were VERY excited. And then Be gave me a lot of music. But then they went to watch some cop show and wanted me to watch with them but I'm not much of a cop show gal (and I've had enough cops these past few days).

So I came downstairs and had a tea party with Ra and Ka and Ke and Sa and RA Ni. Which was pretty funny. Mmmmmm tea. And we planned a dorm decorating party.

I'm writing this on notepad because of my stinkin internet. But Ni says that he's going to try to get us legit internet.

Mans. It's five am where you guys (except A) are. It's kind of comforting thinking about all you snuggled down in your little beds in the wee hours of the morning. WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU. Except I actually just wish you were all snuggled down in my bed.

God I really just want a good snuggling right about now.

1 comment:

Plant Huggers Oath said...

since you take pictures of everything would you like me to make you a scrapbook for you to put your college pictures in