Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SJGKF!WDFh

I FOUND. THE ENTIRE THE MAKING OF THE 1992 BROADWAY REVIVAL CAST RECORDING OF GUYS AND DOLLS. ON YOUTUBE.

And then I burst into tears of joy. I don't know why I cry for every emotion except sadness. Except I do know and that's cause I trained myself not to due to the whole allergic to my own tears thing. BUT WHATEVER THAT'S NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS I FORKING LOVE THIS MUSICAL AND THIS VIDEO IS THE VIDEO OF MY YOUTH, and I haven't seen it since forever and HERE IT IS ON YOUTUBE, IN FULL. THE HEAVENS SMILE UPON ME TONIGHT.

So here it is, even though none of you will actually watch it, I LOVE IT TO PIECES.







I am so happy right now. I love youtube. I want to see Guys and Dolls spring 2009 revival...a LOT. Because I LOVE IT MORE THAN WORLD.

I probably get too much joy out of all this. BUT WHATEVER.

Full report on Pittsburgh to come later, girl's got youtube videos to watch.

(plus it's a half moon tonight, speaking of things that i enjoy too much)

No comments: