Saturday, September 27, 2008

Morning morning morning

I like that my fish eats its fish food as soon as I drop it in the tank. It makes me feel like he appreciates me.

I feel like I should leave my room and go be social. I can hear people talking in the suite, but I'm so HAPPY here in bed. So happy I almost cried of happiness a bit ago. Something about residual effects combined with talking two excedrin in the morning. The same phenomenon that used to make me REALLY happy at work back in the day. Except now I'm not at work. I'm in bed with functioning internet and sunlight coming through my blinds but not directly at me and I'm wildly comfortable. I did go outside to take a shower earlier. Not outside outside but in out into my hallway (not the main hallway cause suites are great like that) for showering purposes. I ended up getting water in my ears and in my nose, so it was like I was swimming in my shower like it was a large vertical bath. But the water was still all sprinkly-like and not at all like a bathtub or ocean. On a related note, how do you folks with roommates handle the inability to be naked as often as you want to or whenever you please? OVERSHARE OR SERIOUS INQUIRY?

It's Ka's birthday today. She's 18!

Now I'm going to go socialize.

2 comments:

Big Bo said...

you blog just as often when youre in colllege

Rosie's friend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.