Tuesday, September 23, 2008

College is Great

Wow. I really like college. In a big way.

My suitemates are GREAT. I think I said that before. But it bears repeating. All six of us are really different and from all different places but we all get along really well. Tonight we dragged Al's mattress into my room and combined it with my mattress and all our blankets and pillows on the floor and had ourselves a movie night. It was great. I really enjoy us. My suitemates like dumb old country music too. Ka used to wear a different dinosaur temporary tattoo to school every day. Re and Al are huge Johnny Cash fans. Ha brought a creepy disembodied head. This one time in Idaho she was driving around with her friends and drove down a dirt road where she found this weird plywood maze type thing, and wandered into it, and then found all these creepy heads on stakes. So of course she took one and brought it to college. And her window faces out onto the skywalk (this bridge thing that connects directly to our third floor) so she put it up to greet all the passers-by. I think I should bring my head and have them be friends. They enjoy LeVar. I enjoy them.

I also met Ke across the hall who is in the same class as me. And she's great. So I have someone to walk there with.

Al lost a shoe in quicksand in the forest today.

We're going to go on a fish party sometime and all get fish for our dorms. And the fish will be friends.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE COMING YEAR.
EXCEPT I REALLY WISH YOU ALL WERE HERE.
CALL ME OR SOMETHING I KIND OF PINE FOR YOU ALL DREADFULLY.

No comments: