Sunday, September 28, 2008

OK

SO THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME CONS.

But tonight. was FUN.

I think being a girl is one of the most convenient things to happen to a person. Boys share. And then there was a dance party. With a strobe light. STROBE. LIGHT. At one point I was dancing and singing (singing! i was!) to I Touch Myself (EVERYONE ELSE WAS TOO DON'T WORRY)and it was SO MUCH FUN. And I met a bunch of great people. A few new bffs. I was the only one from 303 there. 404 was there and the girls from the 5th floor. And it was at the house of the kid that I said I'd make pie for a few days ago because he has a kitchen and then he said I was a VIP and then I got to learn new things and it was kind of awkward cause he ended up kind of hitting on me after but I managed to deflect it.

And though all did not go to plan

IT WAS WORTH IT
IT. WAS WORTH IT.
IT WAS SO WORTH IT.

Somebody is blasting Let's Get It On out the window. So my dorm is being serenaded. And I enjoy it.

No comments: