Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tw

It's weird how many words start with tw. Doesn't that seem like a letter combination that wouldn't happen very often? And certainly not in a word starting way? And yet it's all over the place!

These are the kinds of things I think about at 3:20 am, where antsiness about leaving home meets my general lunacy meets I ought to be sleeping. Blogger just tried to tell me that antsiness wasn't a word (psh blogger, I got dictionary.com on my side, if not Mirriam or Webster. not that I checked multiple online dictionaries in search of word verification), and when I right clicked on the red underlined word to see spelling suggestions it recommended 'tipsiness' instead, which very well could be used to describe my current state of mind. That little side note of mine ended up being a lot longer than my main point.

I turned on my computer to write this. It was off, but I rolled over, lifted up the screen, and waited for it to boot up, just to be able to share my tw insight. SO YOU'D BETTER ALL APPRECIATE IT. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: