Friday, September 12, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmmmpaints

Mother and I are getting art supplies for me to bring to college.

I
LOVE
ART SUPPLIES

Especially paints. MMmmmmm. Paints...are delicious. I always want to eat them or smear them all over myself or bathe in them or wallow in a bog of them. But maybe it's just my pica acting up. OR MAYBE PAINTS ARE DELICIOUS. I packed all my oil paints in little individual ziploc baggies so they don't explode and put them in a box, and I'm just so HAPPY that they're coming with me. I'm also bringing my sketchbook from 06-07, not because it has room left in it but because I love it. It was like my visual diary. BUT ALL IN CODE, so the outside viewer won't learn all my deepest darkest secrets, unless they happen to "get" my art. And a new sketchbook! So I can make more! IN COLLEGE!

Art supplies make me excited.

I also love midnight video chats with K.

K: You're so cute
Me: YOU'RE so cute
K: No STOP it YOU'RE so cute
Me: YOU'RE THE CUTEST
K: I LOVE YOU
Me: I love YOU you're so CUTE
K: I love you so MUCH
Me: I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE AND MORE BY THE SECOND
K: By the SECOND?!?
Me: BY THE SECOND!
K: You're so CUTE!
Me: It's all for YOU!
(continue for 10 minutes or so)
K's roommate: ...


I couldn't fall asleep last night cause my throat hurt too much. Lame and then some.

1 comment:

Kawaii Baba said...

I could NOT stop blushing last night

sigh* even in cyberspace, yo still got that thing that makes me all weak in the knees