Sunday, September 21, 2008

FJSKLDCOLLEGE

I...WENT TO COLLEGE. AND HERE I AM. IN MY DORM. MY BIGGIE SIZE DORM. I'M AT COLLEGE.

everyone else: psh mans we went to college like ages ago, been there smacked that
me: WHATEVER GUYS SO I'M A LITTLE SLOW WHATEVER

so I like...moved in today. TO MY DORM. WHERE I WILL LIVE. FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. I REALLY LIKE IT. IT'S PRETTY. I DECORATED. IT'S BIG.

I really like my suitemates too. I hung out all night with the two named R. We couldn't find the others. But I liked them when we were all hanging out in the dorm earlier. It's like having instant friends. Convenient! We tried to meet people at this like freshman meet people shebang. But then it got awkward and we all got REALLY tired. It's been a LONG day. FULL OF COLLEGE CAUSE I'M THERE I'M AT COLLEGE GUYS DID YOU REALIZE???????????

I'd post pictures of my dorm, but I forgot to bring any memory cards. That will soon be remedied.

UMMM
I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS.

Oh this one time I visited A and it was great, her friend Little C is a human of much quality.

1 comment:

Kawaii Baba said...

i'm so happy for you Anna!!