Monday, September 22, 2008

Heat and Temperature and Coldness and Warmness

The weather is all nice and fall-like around here. I love fall. It's my favorite season by far. I love bundling up. Fall clothes are like wearing nice little gentle hugs without having all the bulkiness of winter clothes. And the air is all nice and crisp and I enjoy it.

And speaking of heat, I burned my tongue on my soup today. And I hate burning my tongue on stuff, but I'm rarely patient enough to avoid it. And then the enjoyment of whatever I'm eating is tainted by my aching tongue (hm, that sounds like it could be a good band name. or novel name. or something.) and then the lingering sort of fuzzy discomfort bothers me for the rest of the day.

WHO WANTS TO KISS IT MAKE IT BETTER?!?!?! EVERYONE!?!?!?!? WELL I SUPPOSE THAT WOULDN'T BE ANY SORT OF NEW TERRITORY.

1 comment:

Plant Huggers Oath said...

when will i meet those people you live with. suitmates i belive their called. i would like to see them. video chat or something. mum sent care package. you can look forward to that.