Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Little Miss Pipedream

This is the second most played song on my itunes with a grand total of nine plays, which might not sound like much, but about half of my songs haven't even been played once, it being a new computer and all, so comparatively this is pretty impressive.

I originally didn't intend to mention that my most played song was Living Room, because I thought that it was obvious, but then I realized that there is nothing obvious about that fact. Thirteen plays.

I'm finally feeling better today. Not completely better, I still have a touch of a sore throat and I'm still occasionally coughing up phlegm (no, no overshares here, and no, I don't know how I got so attractive), but I have that spring in my step that comes with remembering what its like to live life as something other than a festering mound of germs.

(look, like live life. almost the same word! nifty, eh?)

No comments: