Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things I forgot to mention

I told the story of the time Vi did the girl scout promise with me, and then Ja starting girl scout promising meaning I'VE HAD TWO PEOPLE IN TWO DAYS. THIS SHOULDN'T MAKE ME SO EXCITED BUT IT DOES.

Also Re (the kid who's house we were at last night) gets sun magazine.

Also I don't think I really described where I was last night. We were in one of these things called the mods, which are little modular houses on the outskirts of campus and like four people share them, except the one we went to only had three guys. Sc, Re, and Ca. And then these three girls showed up after a while I don't remember their names, but they were REALLY nifty people. And I kept on laughing just because of where I was and how I was in college and that this was my life. It was great.

No comments: