Thursday, September 11, 2008

I took the polaroids down in my room

PACKING IS WEIRD GUYS.
MY WALLS LOOK SO EMPTY. CAUSE THEY ARE.

I narrowed my polaroid collection down to 21 and put the rest in a box. I'm bringing my wall hanging things from Africa but I can't fit KK's paintings of clouds. I'm de-nesting, and it's weird. Soon my sky palace will become Sister's playroom. Though I suppose the rest of you have been there smacked that. SO I GO THROUGH THINGS A LITTLE LATE. WHATEVER.

But it raises some important questions.
Should I bring Chocolate Moose?
Con: Large moose stuffed animals take up a lot of space in suitcases.
Pro: It's large enough to cuddle with, and girl can't sleep right without something to cuddle (I MEAN I'M A GROWN UP COLLEGE STUDENT WHO CAN SLEEP JUST FINE BY HERSELF)
Con: Large moose stuffed animals take up a lot of space in dorm rooms.
Pro: A would miss it if I didn't bring it.


I'm definitely bringing LeVar. WHAT, he's portable!

This...is weird. It's like I'm not going to live at home or something.

4 comments:

Big Bo said...

bring me pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring chocolate moose because you will want him and it won't take up room in your dorm if you just keep him on your bed because like.. nothing else goes there but moose anyway.

Kawaii Baba said...

No Anna your making me cry! YOU HAVE TO bring that moose! you looked so cute with it as a baby. I'm dying for my stuffed animals. I didn't bring any! You must bring it as a carry on the train :) People here in college have so many stuffed animals, so it won't be weird.

Mushroom Head said...

DON'T WORRY GUYS!! CHOCOLATE MOOSE IS IN MY LUGGAGE STEALING MY COLLEGE! HE'LL BE A POT SMOKING HIPPIE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Cindy said...

awww annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant wait to visit you!

(you're going to be a hit)