Monday, September 29, 2008

Lunatic fringe part II

My professor said "lunatic fringe" today. UMMM LAURA INGALLS MUCH?

Then at lunch today Je said out of nowhere, "This is random, but The Magic School Bus was the most genius show."
You can imagine my reaction. He's going to bring the Magic School Bus Explores the Solar System cd rom from home next time he goes (BECAUSE HE USED TO PLAY IT TOO) but I feel as if it won't be compatible with these newfangled operating systems. And THEN the guy sitting across from us (who's name I already forget) said he used to play dinosaur safari.
It's a wonder I made it out of lunch alive.

I also set up my meeting with the grievance lady today. SISTER, FOLLOW YE NOT IN MY FOOTSTEPS. AND TELL YE NOT OUR PARENTS. But my new friend Br from my CLASS which I had today because I'm in college (who is currently meeting with the grievance lady) says that the punishment of her friends who got grievances was to make dinner for their RA. So I feel like my cons won't be too bad.

In more exciting news, NATALYA IS BACK! For the past few days a lot of people have been expressing their concern about her disappearance, and then today while I was at class Ni the RA ran into Li's room shouting I THINK I FOUND YOUR DINOSAUR! Apparently she was hanging out of a window of A dorm with a beer can in her hand. I wish I had gotten a picture of THAT, but she was all safe and sound and in our suite when I came back. FROM MY COLLEGE CLASS.


I've taken four excedrin today and am still in Headachesville USA. Girl needs a nap.

No comments: