Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You lead

Today.
Al and Ha and Co and I went into the woods today, but not the normal woods, this part down the road, and it was dead drop beautiful. We were sitting on this fallen tree that went over this little river, and there were all these mossy trees and rainforest all around, and we had to hike a bit to get there, and I really want to go back and take pictures and paint it or something because I swear it was the most beautiful place.
Then we wandered around in the forest and looked at all these beautiful trees and foresty things, COULD I GET ANY MORE MYCOLLEGE I KNOW RIGHT, and we found this tree that EITHER looked remarkably like a totem pole with a bird and a monster OR was a totem pole of a bird and a monster carved into a tree a long time ago with moss growing over it. I tried to figure it out for a long time, I could not. And Ha found a kokopelli in the leaves next to sky. And then she got lost leading us out, and we are in the middle of the woods having wandered off the trail, and she turns around and points into this like CLEARLY not a thing dense underbrush and tells me, "You lead." And it was hilarious. I swear. And then we went back and watched CNN (and breifly this documentary about tarantulas but Ha screamed and hid), and the tv was broken so it had a sort of rainbow going through it, and hilarity ensued.
Anddd then I had to ask A about her creepy stalker. And then I went up to Sa's room and found him there with Be, and Be taught me how to play his little computer game and it ended up being markedly like Age of Empires so I was able to kick some enemy butt, and it was fun and hearkened back to my geek days.
ANDDDD then we hung out with a bunch of people in the common room, and hilarity once again ensued. And then Be and Je and I went down to my floor to see if anything interesting was happening and made a sort of hall party and played that hand slapping move your hand away game.
And then the night ended with apple cider and brownies in Be's room.

Plus I got my new free minifridge today, which is actually pretty sizable, so if I go grocery shopping I will have a minifridge to put stuff in.

I feel like there was something else interesting to report.
Hm.
I don't know.
Oh well.

OH I REMEMBER
Pi had sex today, and everybody knew it because Ad reported their room as smelling of sex, and Ta reported their suite of smelling of sex, and he kept on blushing and getting embarrassed and leaving the room whenever anyone would applaud or shout comments, and ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE THE HILARITY, IT ENSUED.

No comments: