Friday, October 3, 2008

Sink Monster

WOW.

I had such a good night. I think it is a good sign that I end all my days so happy.

Gosh. I don't even know what to report. Hopefully there will be pictures on facebook. And then they can speak for themselves.

I accidentally told Za that I read his blog...WHOOPS.

MANS. TONIGHT WAS JUST. SO MUCH FUN. I LOVE MY SUITEMATES. I LOVE MY DORM. I LOVE MY LIFE.

During the vice presidential debate party (GOSH that's long ago) we heard some girl's sex moans coming from the 5th floor. So Pi stuck his head out the window and yelled up "ARE YOU HAVING SEX?!??!?!??!"
The end.

I also went to Safeway with Al and Er and Ta and Pi. And I got baking supplies to make cookies and pie and such. They have this thing here called Grocery Outlet and it's exactly what it sounds like. EVERYTHING ONE COULD EVER WANT IN THE WORLD.

Today a bunch of kids outside were playing 99 red balloons on guitars and singing. Free concert!

I WANT KA AND AL TO PUT UP THOSE PICTURES. CAUSE WE BARELY LIVED THROUGH THE TAKING THEM PROCESS.

The night ended with Aqua and other techno in Ad and Pi's room.

No comments: