Monday, October 20, 2008

Remember that thing

With the dorm and the banging and the halls? Here is a picture of it.


After it was over I thought that the police had arrested Ad and Wa and Ta and Ne for making too much noise and Jai and I had escaped just in time. Why? Because sometimes I think things that aren't real. Or so I've found.

Also I remembered how when Jai and I went to make some Ovaltine last night her roommates were sitting in the dark in the living room and one was slowly reading aloud what I think was a course description, though I can't guarantee it, in this monotone voice, and the rest were sitting there quietly listening to it, and it was SO EERIE and confusing. And after Jai asked what WAS that and I could not tell her. Either the suitemates were messing with our minds or they do WEIRD chanty course description stuff in their spare time.

No comments: