Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I hate my life

DFJAGKL

I'M JUST IN
SO MUCH PAIN THESE DAYS

I couldn't sleep last night cause of ALL THE STINKIN THROAT PAIN. I thrashed about so much that I somehow thrashed my mattress pad off my bed. This is not just some sore throat. This is hell on tonsils. I can hardly swallow. RABIES?!??!?!

Last night I watched Donnie Darko for the first time with Em and All and Ad. I had tried to watch it a few years ago, but then I got distracted after the first ten minutes or so, and that is ALL that will EVER be said about that night.

Je had another seizure last night and it looked worse than the one the night before. Which cannot be good.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

BABBYYYY!! FEEL BETTER :(

Big Bo said...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
thats if im correct about what i think im correct about.

otherwise, ... awkward.

AND I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER IN EITHER INSTANCE


AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAFDHUSIADHUISAHDUSAHDIUSAHDUISHDUIASUDISHAI
and again my apologies if im wrong.

Mushroom Head said...

KLAFJKDSLJF ONE CAN ONLY WISH YOU WERE WRONG

GIRL DID NOT TITLE THIS POST I HATE MY LIFE FOR NOTHING