Saturday, October 18, 2008

Only when my wife wants me to

Today was a very typical my-college day. I woke up at three, went to the bookstore with All and Ta and bought lots and lots of books with my summer camp free money cards, had dinner in the cafeteria, went into the woods, came back to the dorms, went to the reef (diner frequented by college students in such conditions), then came back to the dorms. It really just could not get more typical.

NOTABLE EVENTS
-I called A to ask her what song she sings when she does sneaky stuff (because Be had been singing a song when attacking and it reminded me) and then Be wanted to talk to A and when he did SHE KNEW IT WAS HIM WITHOUT HIM TELLING OR ANYTHING. PSYCHIC?!!?!
-Je ended up very jeeked, so when we came back from Oly and were watching a movie at like two in the morning we kept on telling him it was a silent movie, because before the sound hadn't worked and we had been saying stuff like SA TURN UP THE VOLUME WE CAN'T HEAR and WAIT, HOW COME I CAN'T HEAR IT and SHHH GUYS I'M TRYING TO LISTEN, and that was before Je came in so he didn't get the joke, so then it was a joke on top of joke. IT WAS REALLY FUNNY GUYS. REALLY.
-Be and I are going to go into business together, we have the best idea, only I can't reveal it here because I don't want anyone taking it cause it is where the money is, believe you me
-After returning from the woods Jai and I found Ad and Ta and Wa and Ne in the dorms, and then we ended up somehow having this amazing musical session thing on the dorm, Ta was playing the mandolin, Ne was using drumsticks on the banister, Jai and I were stomping on the stairs, and Wa and Ad were lying on the floor with their feet on the ledge banging it, and we made music, and then we all stopped on the same beat without even coordinating it, it was GREAT.
-Title of this post is what the policeman said in response to the question of if he ever wore a mask

No comments: