Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TT.TT

sdkfslgjksdlgfjskfdlsjfkslgjhnbcsg guysssss I'm wallowing in miseryyyyy my throat is trying to kill me.

Mother: but at least you have A coming up to take care of you tomorrow
Myself: *bursts into tears* BUT SHE CAN'T BECAUSE I'M SICK
Mother: well do you at least have people bringing you soup and stuff
Myself: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

*technically yes, since the only meal I ate today was soup brought to me by person, but that was just cause they forgot me when they went to dinner yesterday cause I was napping. But then I went to dinner with Be and Bej. But then Je had a seizure.

But um, nothing sucks more than lying in bed all day with no human contact crying about how bad I hurt and how lonely I am. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF GERMS.

(I did actually stop crying though when I saw A's comment on my last blog, because what else can you do in such situations but laugh (or chuckle inwardsly cause laughing hurts))

2 comments:

Big Bo said...

AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU WATCHED DONNIE DARKO????????????

ps i'd so come up to take care of your sickly because my alternative IS CRYING ALL ALONE IN MY ROOM unless of course you want to "rest" or "something"

xoxo,
gossip girl


AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHHRDSIUAHDIUSAHDIUASHUDSAI
YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER DIVULGED THAT INFORMATION

Mushroom Head said...

DID I RUIN DONNIE DARKO FOREVER FOR YOU OR WHAT

ps just like...come up anyway