Sunday, October 19, 2008

In his crown I will sway

GUESS WHAT I DID IN A BATHROOM TONIGHT!

Hm. I guess if you're anyone but us that doesn't portray the same meaning I'm going for. BUT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ME, RIGHT??
Speaking of understand me, Be says he knew I was weird from the moment he met me, PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ME HERE.

Gosh today was fantastic, IT WAS FANTASTIC! I woke up, did a ton of reading, and then we went for a picnic on the field because it was wildly warm and gorgeous, and it ended up being HILARIOUS because...gosh I don't even know, maybe it was residual effects, maybe it was just really genius, but stuff happened like Ad talking on the phone to All's friend and Pi saying, "tell them you have hobbit feet," and Ad saying, "I have hobbit feet" without meaning to. He does. Have hobbit feet. And he can hold his toes together like they're hands. And this guy in Li's class who is apparently really weird came over, and I think he was on a lot of substance because he first asked Li if she was an angel and then he played this card game where he introduced it as a card trick and then would just hold up two cards and ask us to pick left or right, Ta got the logo card so he told him to go deeper than logos, Je got a ten and he told him that five times two was ten so he had "five on one hand and two on the other" (we still don't know what that means) and that he was going to turn into a wizard, and such FUNNY dumb stuff kept on happening like that and it was warm and great.

Then I went into Oly with folks. And it was nice.

THEN we played in Jai's bathroom, and it was JUST LIKE OLD TIMES.

And then we hung out in Sa's room for a while, and my head was leaning up against the bedpost thing and Be was playing the drums on the bedpost thing and it was like it was INSIDE MY HEAD and then went to this off campus party with a DJ and EVERYONE was there and we had some great dancing. And then we went back to Jai's apartment and had macaroni and cheese and general good times.

I love my life. I really do.

No comments: