Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eudimorphodon

Nothing went wrong today. A lot of things went right, actually. Co and I had our grievance party and everyone came, and it was great and delicious. I finished knitting a hat because everyone was knitting and gave it to Li. Jai gave me a fantastic massage. And Jai and I napped in Sa's bed for about two hours, and Sa and Be were in and out of the room and we didn't wake up. Be said we looked like puppies. I was going to start my midterm, but then Be came and got me for Who's Line is it Anyway watching. And yesterday I went through an entire dinosaur encyclopedia with Jo, and had a great elevator party with Mel. Yet there's been a certain discontent plaguing me these past few days and I haven't been able to shake it. Bej was really good about trying to cheer me up though. He let me draw on his window and we went on a barefoot road egging run with rotten eggs at two thirty am. Speaking of which, I'm not getting enough sleep here, and it's kind of an issue. It's hard to stay awake in class. But so much is happening late into the night I don't want to miss the social aspect.

I hope my tranquility is soon restored. I'll guess we'll have to see.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

i bet we're spiritually connected because these past couple days have gone to shit it feels like

helloweeeeen will be better.