Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweaty Wednesday

Day two without class started out sleepily. I wore my zebra pajama pants for the first time. LIFE IS EXTREME!

Then Ke and Sa and Pi and I went into Olympia for some exploration. We got macaroni and cheese and milkshake at Pi's favorite diner. And it was great. BUT THE MOST EXCITING PART. WAS THAT A CALLED. IT MADE ME SO VERY HAPPY. I KNOW YOU GUYS ALL READ THIS. SO LET'S SAY IT AGAIN: CALL ME, MAYBE YOU WILL GET A BLOG SHOUT OUT. AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET TO TALK TO KE AND SA AND PI LIKE A DID. Then Ad and Wa and Ta showed up in time to eat our leftover mac and cheese and drink our leftover milkshake and and we then went to a music store and did a bit of wandering. I think it's hilarious that I hang out with a bunch of tall blue-eyed white boys on skateboards.

I did some of my reading upon arriving home, but then I heard some commotion in the hallway and walked out to find To playing paper planes on the ukulele. Let's reinstate that fact. He was playing PAPER PLANES on the UKULELE. And there was a large crowd sitting around singing and harmonizing. And then Mi looks at me and asks if I have a sweater, and explains that it's Swednesday (or Sweaty Wednesday as Ka thought they were saying) and I realize that sure enough everyone else was wearing sweaters. So of course I had to run back and change into my red sweater. One of the guys yelled "V-NECK!" when I returned. And I wasn't quite sure if that was lewd or not. But whatevz. They say that next week's theme will be plaid pants.

ANDDDD then we had our Urban Jungle party in which we made lots of decor for our walls. I made some pretty sweet hand turkeys and trains. All of the third floor was there, because it was supposed to be a third floor party, and then some of the second and fourth and fifth floors came too. Maybe the first. But I don't know. Cause I don't actually know who lives down there.

The night concluded with Ke and Sa and Pi and Al and I in Ke and Sa's giant room. I really enjoy that group of people. Good times had by all I tell you. Good times had by all.

So let's go over what we learned from this post.

1) You should call me
2) Becaue it would make me happy
3) Because I miss you all
4) IT'S OCTOBER, WHAT.

2 comments:

J said...

you can call us, you know

: )

Mushroom Head said...

BUT I'M ALWAYS AFRAID YOU WILL BE BUSY OR WON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME. PHONES ARE SCARY. SCARY SCARY THINGS. BUT I LIKE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME.