Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goodness

I'm still like reeling from the goodness of today. We spend most of our time in Sa's room (we being me Be and Sa, with Je and Bej and Mel and Meg and Jai coming in and out) just listening to music and muddling about on our computers. And it's great. This must be what being settled in college is.

THIS MUST BE WHAT BEING SETTLED IN COLLEGE IS!

I went slacklining (Slacklining is a balance sport which utilizes nylon webbing stretched tight between two anchor points. Slacklining is distinct from tightrope walking in that the line is not held rigidly taut; it is instead dynamic, stretching and bouncing like a long and narrow trampoline) with Jai and her friend Har and his friends today. It was great. I want to try it again and maybe get good at it. And Jai and I went in the woods (not "in the woods" just in the woods or as Jai tried to explain to Al "a voyage to look at trees") and took all those lovely photos pictured before.

And over dinner I figured out that No is from that town full of kids from our school next to my town back on the east coast. And we talked about what we wanted to name our kids and it was great.

I'd just like to point out that right now I have my itunes going down from most played to least played, and it's off shuffle so every song I'm playing right now is one of my MOST FAVORITE SONGS EVER. And it makes me happy every time a new song starts and I'm like WHOA this is a GREAT song to be playing now.

And then I went to Sa's room with Jai and I went in Sa's nook cause his room has the best little nook and I love nooks, and then I moved out of the nook when Be needed skype help, but the nook was great while it lasted.

And then we went outside for a while. And that was fun. And then we went inside again, and Be and I went to Sa's room again, and then we all went to Lis's apartment and had a LOT of fun, and then we came home and played the hand slappy game, and then we went to sleep and lived happily ever after.

I SHALL NEVER SLEEP CLOTHED AGAIN!

No comments: