Sunday, December 14, 2008

All kinds of cataleptics

Tonight was a wonderful relaxing peaceful night.

It was the first snow in this neck of the woods, and even though it didn't stick or anything there was campus wide jubilation, everyone running out of the dorms and sticking their heads out the windows, and we were running around catching snowflakes on our tongues and it was great.

I want lots and lots of snow when I get home. Wait, I'm totally going home in a few days. Weird.

I woke up today and cleaned my entire room. And then I walked up to Mel's room and found her still in bed (at like four) and hopped into bed with her and then Meg came in and got in bed with us too and then Be came in and got in on top of all of us, and it was a cozy start to a cozy day.

Everyone painted their faces with my paints tonight, not the oil paints cause that would be a terrible idea but the other kind, and it looked all kinds of neat.

I spent most of my waking hours just being peaceful in Sa's room with mah boyz.

No really though, I'm a little obsessed with my boys. I think they're fantastic. I think it's funny that I've gone from one guy, so many girls to one girl, so many guys.

Boob girl took her top off in the window again and Je and Bej started writing a song about it and if she knew the fame she has in the dorm.

Emm and Jos and Be and Sa and I went for a middle of the night walk to the top of the library and had a tiny snowball fight because there was only enough snow for tiny snowballs. And then we came back to my room for hot chocolate.

OH. And Jos started playing and singing Horse Named Bill on his guitar in Sa's room.

NOBODY

knows that song. I have not heard ANYONE sing it ever besides Father. So that was exciting.


It was just
so peaceful all day.

No comments: