Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My time of day

I'm totally going to sleep early tonight. It's 2:30 and I'm in bed and everything! Who's proud of me? I am!

Ok last night first. So let's see. Sa and Be and myself were playing Bother Bej, sliding stuff under his door and such, and then he came out of his room and got in a bit of a tussle with us, and so we made him (with Ia (Io is a pretty sweet moon)cause he showed up too) some giant love notes out of Ta's giant paper and slid those under his door, but he slid back hate notes, so then we somehow ended up going to Sa's room and putting a peanut butter sandwich in a paper bag and dangling it outside Sa's window so that it was outside Bej's window, except Bej didn't see it so we went outside and tried throwing rocks at the window, but whenever we heard voices (which was only once cause it was god knows when o clock) we ran and hid, Sa behind a dumpster, Ia behind a tree, and Be under the stairs with me, and then we kept on doing that until Be was like THIS IS A BAD IDEA and then we all RAN up the stairs to the fourth floor door, and then the door was jammed so we ran up to the fifth floor door, and it was just so dumb and so funny. And then Be tried calling Bej, and Bej didn't believe there was a bag outside so he went outside to see, and we could totally see him next to that dorm across from us and so Be sent Ia to go confront Bej, and then Bej locked Be out of their suite, and would only open the door if he could see Be and Ia and me outside of that dorm across from us, but he forgot about Sa so Sa was able to jump into the suite....

It was great. And so something that would only happen in the middle of the night.

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY TIME OF DAY IS THE DARK TIME!

It's really very true here. My sleeping schedule, I swears. Like my last sleeps were from 4 am-8 am, then class from 9am - 1 pm, and then nap from 2 pm - 6 pm. That isn't normal. Yet it's my schedule.

Stuff went DOWN tonight.
All and Av hooked up...a LOT. In many different places. Until Av threw up everywhere.
Wa and Sar had sex in the common room bathroom (Funny story: the common room bathroom is supposed to be locked, but To found that you could kick in this board in the door and shimmy through, for some reason there is a square hole cut in the bathroom door which has been boarded up, but the board can be pushed out and then stuck back up by pushing the nails into the holes, so it's been this running dorm joke where Vi the RA gets mad that the bathroom is unlocked and locks it and then people push in the board and unlock it again and she has no idea how we keep on unlocking it, cause it's not a real working bathroom it's supposed to be storage space, so here's the story, is yesterday I was sitting in front of it working on my storybox with Ke, and Jac and Ge were there too, and then Vi walks in and we're talking and I guess I leaned up on the board so it fell over with a resounding crash, and we're just all silent cause she isn't supposed to know about how the board falls in, but I manage to block it with my back and she's like what WAS that noise? and we're like hmm we have NO idea. and she totally didn't figure it out. what was i saying before I went off on this tangent? OH i remember) and locked the outside door to the common room, but Vi then unlocked the common room cause she was angry and Je ran in and pushed in the board, interrupting the common room bathroom sex.
Pi threw up all over his room so Ad is sleeping in the common room tonight.
Bej was wearing his sunglasses and singing songs he was making up about everything all night.
Meg was a mess.
Oh goodness. Stuff went down tonight.

No comments: