Monday, December 8, 2008

Butter wrapped in bacon wrapped in a waffle

I figured I shouldn't go to sleep sad. And even though it's 4:30 am I'm happy I stayed uyp, because I had so much fun with Je and Bej and Be and Ale. Be and I had rustic club, and then I was going to go to sleep but I heard weird sounds from upstairs and I found Bej and Ale recording themselves talking about food and playing it back in slow speed, and then I joined in and it was a hoot and a half let me tell you. And then Be came in and he and Bej started this thing which I don't think I can even explain, and Bej was playing the guitar and garage band recorded it all. It was them being like

Bej: Be, if you were trapped in an ice block, and you were still alive, or even if you were dead, I'd get an ice pick and chip away that ice, because that's how much you mean to me.
Be: Thank you Bej. You know, if you were in the center of the earth, trapped in a block of magma, in a bubble, I would harness a pterodactyl and fly to the nearest volcano, and freeze that magma, just to save you.
Bej: Wow, so Be, if you were at the bottom of the ocean...

And it went on for six minutes.
So.
Good.

And then Je came in and was making these faces and Bej recorded the whole thing without us being aware, Je and I exist on the same mental plane I swear, we just GET each other, it's a great sort of phenomenon, so he was making faces and I was laughing and it ended with Je acting out Bej tapping me and crisco at the same time. With sound effects.

I don't get enough sleep in college.

No comments: