Thursday, December 11, 2008

And you're the only doll I've ever wanted to share it with me

Tonight I'm scared by the passage of time. It's already December 11th. This term is already over. I'm scared that someday this year will be over. I remember back in the summer when I was all upset about how late school got out, but now I totally wish it went longer. I don't want this year to ever end. And yet it will. Since time does that.

Tonight Ke and I celebrated the end of our workload like classy ladies from the 70's. Ke tried to seduce me with her "my roommate won't be back till three am" and her mood music and mood lighting and platter of ritz crackers and cream cheese and little umbrellas on the straws.
It worked.

And then Be came looking for me and joined in, and then Sa came looking and joined too, and then Emm showed up as well, and then we moved the party to Pi and Ad's room with a bunch of other people around.

I don't think I can even say more.

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
SINCE YOU CAME ALONG!
YOU SEXY THING!
SEXY THING YOU!

No comments: