Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Story Box

Goodness.

I LOVE. This. My dorm. My friends my people. GOODNESS! I LOVE IT! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. How did I get so lucky? How DID I get so lucky? How is this my life and how are these people my friends and whatever did I do to get this as my reality? I feel like Captain von Trapp and Maria singing to each other in a moonlit gazebo, only instead of the Captain and Maria it's me and my current freshman year experience, clinging to each other in wonderment and awe and a pretty blue dress. I've only been here a little over 24 hours, and already they've been nothing short of spectacular.

Last night the rustic club met for a while in our spot at the picnic tables, and just being home and smelling the smells and having all my people around me all the time was so comforting. And then today I had my final at nine, and then between our final and our guest speakers Ke and went dumpster diving for cardboard boxes for the story boxes(Ke was literally INSIDE a dumpster) and then we had our speakers and thennn let's see I soaked up the wondrous weather here (SO much warmer than home) and finished The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and then Be and Sa and Mel and I played with Be's little penis. gun. And Be's big penis. gun. And then Ke and I and Peter got ready for working on our story box, but instead of doing the story box we instead...goodness we did so much. We went looking for sticks and pebbles with Pi, we visited Ge in his room, we hung out in my room with Sa and Mi and Ge and lord knows who else, Ke and I ended up doing a bit too much exploring, we hung out in the second floor common room with Ia and Ba and a kid I just met, and then when we were about to get to work Be came in and invited me to the woods, so I smacked that up, and then Ke and Ad and I finger painted on cardboard boxes for the story box and then Je and I played the he draws a scribble and I elaborate on it game and I talked with Be and Bej and Je in the common room for quite some time.

Other things may have gone down too.

I LOVE
I LOVE!
I LOVE.
MY LIFE.

No comments: