Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm just sayin

So
my days
are wonderful. I feel like there was something earlir I was going to write. Ohyes. I remember what it was. it was that everyone here is freaiking out about driving in a little bit of snow, and I say they should havbe seen those conditions me and A drove in that one time when we both drive one in front of the other and we were shouting at each other through car windows. And I believe that ws almost (I just wrote able inteafd of alomost for no good reason) I believe that it was almost this time last year.

It's 5:01 am.
javascript:void(0)
What happened tonight? We were in Sa's converted nook. And then we were at Emm's mod. And then we were in the common room. And then we were in my room. And then we were in Ad and Pi's room. And then we were in Sa's room. And then we were in Bej's room.

THE END. I wrote so many things before I got to THE END. It's too late at night.

I think people are finally giving me the classic response. Because know how many people have told me they love me recently? SO many.

Vi gave us all light sticks I mean glow sticks that go around the neck. Or arm.

GOODNIGHT! I WISH YOU ALL WERE AWAKE AND ONLINE AT 8 AM ON A FRIDAY EASTERN TIME.

No comments: