Thursday, December 18, 2008

Love Song #1

Bej: I, I have no homosexual tendencies
Ale: Bej that’s what Ti said and he is a psychic
Bej: He did observe my behavior
Ale: I mean you and El together do have some like weird energy
Be: Bej if you need to come out to anyone I’m here
Bej: Be
Ale: Oh my god Be observes you too!
Bej: If you were in a block of ice like trapped and frozen and not dead I would get an ice pick and save you
Ale: That’s really romantic
Be: If you were trapped in lava I would cool that lava, burning lava, and then chip it away
Bej: That’s like an added level. Okay if you were in an ice cube at the bottom of the ocean, a big ice cube, big enough to fit your whole body,
Be: Okay
Bej: An ice block. I would save you by getting a submarine and dragging you up from the depths. I would be that guy.
Be: Bej, if you were trapped in a magma block in the center of the earth, I would get a pterodactyl and fly into a volcano and get you out
Bej: Wow thanks that means a lot. Be, if you were in a different dimension, like in a prison of demons who were holding you there, surrounded by like fire, interdimensional fire, which is different than regular fire, I would swim through that lake
Be: Of fire
Bej: Of fire, and fight the demon army, and then pick the lock on your cell door, and then time travel back to when you were kidnapped so that you wouldn’t even remember it happening
Be: Aw that’s sweet
Bej: I would do all that for you
Be: Bej, if you were captured by Arthas,
Bej: The Lich king?
Be: The Lich king
Bej: The Lich king himself
Be: The Lich king himself. I would level myself to level 140 – instantly. And I would fight him off [this gets too geeky and WOW inspired for me to understand here for a bit] And I would heal myself
Bej: No
Be: All at the same time in the name of Lich
Bej: Anna and Alex have no idea what you just said
Be: And then I would give you a level 120 character so we could walk around and rule the world of warcraft. Together.
Bej: Wow
Be: Like brothers. We’d rescue each other.
Bej: If you were walking in a field, a green field, green grassy field, and you fell down among a family of bunny rabbits, I would walk over to you and pet those bunny rabbits, and take your hand and walk out of the field, together.
Be: Bej, if you were in an egg in a triwizard cup
Bej: yeah
Be: I would fight that dragon and that basilisk
Bej: Would you use your broomstick? For me?
Be: I would say accio firebolt and I would come and get you because there would be two demons, two beasts so foul, defending you because you’re that precious
Bej: awww, man. If I was a vampire and you moved to Washington, like your smell would be irresistible to me but I wouldn’t kill you, I would just talk to you about how we should not be together, but stay together
Be: Camaraderie
Bej: Yeah
Be: Friendship
Bej: Friendship
Be: Brotherhood
Bej: Brotherhood
Be: Bej, I love you man.

No comments: