Monday, December 8, 2008

I was sad today. And yesterday too, actually. And the day before that. I'm not really sure why, as I have no outward reason to be. Yet sad I was. I've been doing fun stuff and everything is great as always, only I've had this constant underlying sadness going on. Which is probably why I was back in my room ready for bed at midnight. Ah well. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

The highlight of today was drawing in the second floor common room fort. When we (Mel, Ke, Ka) went down with our music and markers and such we didn't expect it to turn into such a party, but then Ad and Wa and Bej and Je and Be and Sa and Meg and No all showed up, and we were all drawing on the walls and floors and ceiling of the fort, and it was awesome. The people here, I'm telling you. My kind of people.

Tonight at dinner there was this girl sitting at the end of the table crying, so we were like are you okay and she told us (Ge and me) about her boy problems and how she was lonely and a mess, and Ge and I talked to her for a while and she told me how much better she felt after talking to me, and I was happy to be able to help her out. And then she came back to our dorm and we welcomed her into our ourdorm family. There are a lot of family members who aren't actually from our dorm. I just realized that I've been making no distinction in names between Em from the mods and Em from the 4th floor. Hm. Oh no I remember, Em from the 4th floor is supposed to be written Emi, but I don't think I adhere to that often.

Ge also had egg nog and chocolate covered raspberry pecans. And we were sharing around pecans and a glass of egg nog (this is why we're all sick all the time, this food sharing. I really should be more afraid of herpes) and it was DELICIOUS.

I should draw a friend map of everyone and their interconnectedness and who they're closest with and such. But that would be too much effort for right now.

I'm going to clean my room so good tomorrow.

No comments: