Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm underwater! Fall Out Boy!

I just took of my shirt and smelled the shoulder area of it and it smelled EXACTLY like the aquarium.

Not that it smelled like fish. That would be disconcerting. But the non fish areas of the aquarium, the sort of sweet mysterious dark smell it has when it isn't smelling of fish, like by the areas where all the fish are behind smell proof glass. And it's just dark and comfortable.

Earlier today I was trying to get a picture of Alvin the underwater explorer transportation machine, so I google image searched for Alvin and all that came up was pictures of Alvin and the Chipmunks.
I am too nerdy for the internet sometimes.

And why was I trying to get a picture of Alvin? Why, for Bej's adventure pictures of course!
Here are the ones made by me:




/>
And here are the ones Ad made:


Today Meg said I have a beautiful singing voice. Which is just NOT true. Now there's a compliment I've never gotten before.
Don't let this make you think I have a beautiful singing voice. I mean, you've heard it. And beautiful it is not.

Mel and Il/El/Al (I NEED to learn how to spell his name) hooked up until 4:30 am last night. And will PROBABLY be an official item in not so long.

Today I woke up and started writing my self evaluation. And then Be knocked on my door and opened my window and showed me the snowy wonderland outside, because there WAS a snowy wonderland outside, and he knew that I probably wouldn't have looked outside yet, and it was GORGEOUS. So I went outside and there was everyone running around, playing in the snow, throwing snow balls, etc, and then we all went out to the field and frolicked about for a while. And then Be was going to go back because he was cold, but then he hit me in the head with a snowball from like...a bunch of yards away, so I took off after him at a run, and he ended up running into this woodsy area and I followed, and we were running over roots and he was hiding behind trees and I was tracking him down, and then he went back to the dorm and I still hadn't caught him yet and he locked me out of the dorm for a bit because he knew I didn't have keys, and then he finally let me in and ran up to Sa's room and hid in the corner. And then I got him with the snow I had stuffed in my pockets.

And then I needed a nap. Because it was an epic snow battle.

SO LET THE LOVE TEAR US APART I'VE FOUND THE CURE FOR A BROKEN HEART! LET IT TEAR US APART!

Ummmm
New Hampshire is totally going down this weekend. I'm just sayin.

No comments: