Monday, November 17, 2008

SCABIES! BABIES!

I didn't blog yesterday because I ended up going to bed wildly late. I suppose it's wildly late now too. But if I don't blog now then when will I? AND BY GOD, LET THESE FEW NIGHTS NOT GO UNBLOGGED!

Yesterday we went out to dinner and then to Vi's improv show, and then we got stranded and had to walk miles upon miles (or so) to a bus stop that the nightline bus came to, and it was foggy and fun. Apparently Olympia is known for its fog. I like fog.

BIG EXCITING NEWS! NO AND MEG ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE! LET'S ALL TAKE A MOMENT TO AWWW.

I suppose posting about how much I love my dorm and friends and life is becoming repetitive. But we've concluded that the latest full moon brought with it some wondrous goodness. Good things are happening.

Tonight everyone sat in Mel and Em's room for a while, knitting and talking and Be rolled up Ta's hand in a yarn ball, and Ad was out of his mind, and it was great. And I cut all of Mel's hair off. And they had bananas and peanut butter at dinner. All good things.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

haha woman, you never sleep

or wait.. is it just the time zone? now i'm confused- did you go to sleep at 6AM? anyway

so hpapy you're happy :)

Mushroom Head said...

well, i never sleep, but not THAT badly, subtract 3 from all posted times (6:57 = 3:57 = still too late)