Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mmmmm

I just awoke from the deepest most refreshing most beautiful sleep of my entire life, complete with rain sound and my blankets were the perfect temperature and loud people outside didn't phase me and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I honestly swear I have never slept better.

That's a lie. I've had a better sleep. But this is second best. SECOND BEST I GIVE IT!

Not having school from wednesday-tuesday this week = GENIUZ. And Teacher still loves me at my conference and he's going to hook me up with working with that guy who taught that class that I thought was fantastic. So...sweet.

I love...everything really. Yesterday I was in the Captain's room with Be and Ad and Bej (and the Captain of course) and he had a new sound system so he started blasting the vengaboys and then Ne and Wa and Co run in and join in our dance party and we look down to the courtyard outside and everyone out there is raving too, and it was fantastic.

Mel was HILARIOUS last night. We learned how to use a shmapervizer from Za, and by god. That's all I have to say. And where can I get me one.

Ad is FANTASTIC. It is very unfortunate that he is leaving after this quarter, because he is fantastic.

No comments: