Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last night.

I KNEW stuff was going to go down. But I never would have predicted the INCREDIBILITY of the night. Dear freakin lord. I don't think anything could have made last night better. Utter jubilation. God. FANTASTIC. Mind-blowingly fantastic.

And that was HISTORY. That was the night I will have forever as the night Obama got elected and I celebrated in a house full of group hugs and individual hugs and joyous children and the hugs and the celebrating and my DORM with many a group hug there too and then going back to the dorms and then going back to the little house and then back to my room and then to the hall and then to my room again and the LOVE that was everywhere and all the people basking in it together and GOD I don't think I can express it.

Everyone was hugging and screaming NARWHALS for a while and that made me very happy and just generally awestruck at my life. MY LIFE.

Incredible.

No comments: