Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Advertising

Last night at around midnight after a lovely Mycollege Monday Be and I decided to go into the woods, and we ended up splitting what was probably too much, and it was FUN. Be was drawing an advertisement for our dildo company, and Mel told him to make the woman more feminine, and his attempt at making her more feminine ended up making it look like she had a beard and football lines under her eyes. And then he was going to block out her face to make her every woman, but she ended up looking like she was wearing a space helmet, so we put her in space. And I drew a picture of seeing the wildebeest migration from a hot air balloon. Because I've been keeping my paper and markers and crayons and colored pencils in the common room and people have been coloring and coloring. And my lighter blew smoke rings when Be flicked the flame slightly on. And it was just a genius night.

No comments: