Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey there little albatross

Stickshifts and Safety Belts is now my third most played song. And I only heard it for the first time today. Hm.
I love when that happens with songs, when you love one so bad nothing else will suffice and when you listen to it it's just so GOOD.

Mondays are always my productive days. Room cleaning, trash taking out, sweeping, etc. Starting off the new week.

I need to go to bed earlier. Dangit.

Election day is going to be epic. Stuff is going to go DOWN. I can tell you there that.

I love my dorm community. Love it.

Tonight I was sitting outside knitting a hat for Be while he was smoking his pipe, and it was just the two of us at midnight at the picnic tables under the tent with rain (the rainy season is officially upon us) and I don't know how I didn't die of rustic on the spot.

Av wants to make a band called Narwhal. I love that my room is above him because when he is practicing his music with his window open I can open my room and have free concert.

My dorm community. It's fantastic. We were all lying in the hallway outside the common room, and everyone was singing and Av was playing guitar and Vi was yelling at us half-heartedly because it was quiet hours, and mans I just love this dorm.

DIXVILLE NOTCH, NEW HAMPSHIRE! Remember that time we road tripped there?

No comments: