Monday, November 3, 2008

NARWHALS?!?

NARWHALS?????????????
WHAT?!?!?!?!


Man. Today was fantastic. It's forking late, especially with the time change. I'm so tired I'm shaking. But today was fantastic.
I always forget that I'm all meek and mild and in my shell until I get comfortable in a new place. Until I get comfortable. I'm comfortable now. And it's GREAT.

Mel and I have the best elevator parties. Sa thinks we're crazy just because we both used to be mermaids. And because we kept on running around asking everyone about narwhals. Ta pretended to be one. And GOODNESS I CAN'T EVEN STAND HOW MUCH I LOVE MY LIFE. MY DORM IS FORKING AWESOME. I love that this is my freshman year of college. This IS my freshman year. This is what I will look back on as my college days. And what days they are. WHAT DAYS THEY ARE!

I had to do my midterm essay today but I had many a distraction. But happy distractions. Mel and M and Be and MY LIFE.
I LOVE IT.

I spent the majority of the daylight hours decorating the suite with Ra and Al. We decorated it with colorful tape and made stuff like whales and hot air balloons and little creatures. It looks fantastic. I'm so happy. I'm...so happy. I really am. I'm about to cry over how happy I am. That could just be because it's late. But man. My life. I love it. I don't think I can express it. I'm in love with my dorm and everything around me. I am. I am!

No comments: