Sunday, November 9, 2008

Exit Skin

A visited this weekend. I think I showed her a good time.

Be has kind of moved in to my room. It's great. There are bottles everywhere from our dumpster diving excursions and power tools and epoxy and all kinds of things. Something of a workshop set up.

Vi and Mel and Meg and Em's suitemate has come down with scabies, and they are FLIPPING out about it. Ad was HILARIOUS last night though, chanting scabies, maybe you had to be there, but it was FUNNY. Ad is fantastic. Fact.

Mans. Last night was fun. All and I were watching the Pi Ad and Ta show, and Ad wrote in circles everyone can see everyone and then drew this thing that was either a girls face or a universe or an igloo, we kept on trying to figure out what, but we couldn't....it was a great night.

We went to the Reef on Friday night and everyone got stranded at the bus stop for an hour. But it was SO MUCH FUN. Meg was HILARIOUS as a homeless lady. And Ad and I would high five every five minutes. To mark the passage of time. I don't know. In our state of mind it worked. And Wa and Ne spitballed everything.

And um

My life is incredible, turkey party soon!

No comments: