Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too productive

Today may have been the most productive day ever. Ever.

Ke and I woke up at ELEVEN and Ke showered before coming into my room and I was ALREADY AWAKE when she showed up and we looked at baby sloth and baby hedgehog videos on youtube and decided that next year we are getting a baby hedgehog. Having a baby hedgehog says: we're hip! we're cool! and we like small animals! we're interesting! we're nurturing! we'll make your dreams come true!

fact.

Then we met Mel on her break from class and went to lunch, and after lunch Ke and I got our stickers for the bus and found A getting her id card and then we all went to check our mail and steal a little flower from the wilderness for me. We also went to the corner store and bought some milk.

Then we came back to my room and I cleaned it and my bathroom and Ke and I did our laundry and took out our garbage and our recycling and stood outside in the courtyard confusing people for ten minutes. And we took the dinosaurs off my window. And Ke cleaned her room and bathroom.

We signed up for our apartment last year and Ra and Meg were all oh, we're actually not living with you, so next year we will have an apartment of me, A, Mel, Ke, and BABY HEDGEHOG. It will be pretty sweet. Stoked on life.

And then we rolled out the dinner train with everyone and it was so nice having the whole family together going to dinner. But then we went to the bookstore before dinner and got our books for spring term. And then we ate dinner and then Ke and I realized that we should only have one set of books between the two of us so we each saved 70 dollars by returning books very cleverly.

And then A went back to her room after dinner and vanished for the rest of the evening except for when Mel and Ke showed her their basketball shorts. And the rest of us went back and drew fish on my window and Ba helped and it was nice and now my room is SO under the sea it's crasy.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MANY THINGS THAT IS TO DO IN ONE DAY
SO MANY

We were utterly exhausted by the end of the day. Everyone else went to sleep and then Bej and I wrote letters to Ta.

Yesterday we dyed Mel's hair dark and ate brownies and chips.

We ate some brownies today too.

No comments: