Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thinking on chairs

Oh jeez
so much blogging catch up to do.

EVERYONE IS HOMEEE
it was so exciting having everyone come back today
Sa got the gold medal, Be got the silver medal, and Bej got the bronze medal

All is back too, which is all kinds of exciting cause that girl rocks!

She has been inhabiting the common room because move in day is tomorrow. It is real nice to have her around.

The last day in Canada was 90's night and it was freakin awesome. Then we went home and there were not many people in our dorm. Mel and Da had a rough night.

Then A showed up! And that was great cause she totally goes here now.

Today I did a lot of things.

I made studmuffins. Now Mel and Av and A and Be have them and I bet one more person will have them by this time tomorrow. Who will it be?! Only time will tell!

Be and Sa and I watched some western and it was wonderfully westerny. Bej caught the last bit.

Mel and Pi and Ta and All and I went out for Asian food and it was SOOO GOOODDD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I liked it.

And then we hung out in Pi's room for a while and then Bej and A and I watched youtube videos of Elvis and then went and bothered Ta in the hallway and then A went to sleep and Bej and I made a T sign for Ta with our bodies and he stood on a chair and watched us from space and understood.

No comments: