Thursday, March 5, 2009

Productive March

I'm happy. Like really happy. Gosh. I'm so happy I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm just lying here in all my blankets and all my pillows and it's raining with really great rain noise outside and my window is open letting the noise in and I'm just so happy right now.

Nothing much happened today, it was all very low key, but a few very good things happened.

Ke decided she's living with Da Gurls next year, which makes our next year living arrangements work out wonderfully. It's going to be me, Ke, Meg, Ra, Mel, and A living in an apartment in apartment-style and It's going to be sweet.

Lost was CRAZY. I'm happy Ta is as obsessed with it as I am.

Av and I found out that we can stick our heads out our windows and communicate, which we really should have thought of earlier but right now we're really excited about it.

Tomorrow is my last day of class for a long time. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Too bad my liver is inflamed.

No comments: