Friday, March 6, 2009

Rollercoaster of Emotions

I had a dream last night that I had brain cancer with a 65% chance of survival. It was scary. And then I had this weird zombie Siegfried and Roy dream, where they had like re-animated Roy's corpse on strings and were walking it around a boat and I got lost in the bottom of the boat and had to scream for Father to save me. But then I researched Siegfried and Roy and found out that Roy is actually doing pretty well and isn't even a re-animated zombie corpse whatsoever, which both comforted me and made me happy cause Siegfried and Roy are pretty cool and last time I looked them up online Roy was not doing well.

Then I went up to the common room and found Be and some 416 girls watching Bob Ross, which I had never seen before and I got SO into cause come on painting show what's a girl to do, and then he busted out this little baby bird that he was rehabilitating. And then I looked him up online and found out that he died of cancer at age 52 in 1995. And then I was real sad. Cause he was super cool.

SO I've had quite a wild day so far and it's only 2:00!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daaaaammnnnnn gurl i used to love that shit bob ross.