Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nobody Knows

I'm pretty sure I've had strep throat since the Thursday before last. I should probably get that checked out?

I'm really happy about my new sketchbook. And I think I'm doing six credits of painting next quarter. And you know how I feel about painting.

So I last blogged about the Anyfing and the eating party and the Vengaboys. So that brings me to Friday, which was a glorious day. Ke and I woke up and went on our field trip to the campus organic farm, and I did not know how much being around little organic farms felt kind of like being home to me until I went to that one. I don't know how I've been here for all these months without having gone to the farm before.

And then I wasn't sleepy after so instead of my usual nap I hung out with Mel and stuck my head out her window for a while and watched the world go by and enjoyed the air and we sang those songs that we always listen to together.

And then after dinner there was nothing to do, so Ra and I went and got our mud clothes on and went into the woods and mud wrestled in a big mud pile, and it was cold and dirty and SO MUCH FUN. And then we showered together. So freakin fun. We took pictures but that girl lost her camera.

And then when we came back from that we discovered that Li and Ja were going to the store to buy supplies to play a Superbad game involving every time they say anything remotely sexual, so then we played that and it was real fun.

And then we came back and hung out and Mel and Ta bonded while I taught Bej a few things about wolf behavioral psychology. What?

Then yesterday Mel and I went to Safeway and bought more Shirley Temple supplies and made more cheese bread. We wanted to watch Weeds but loading tv shows online is not easy with this internet so we decided to look around and see if we could find who owned Weeds dvds. We went into Ia and Ne's room to see if Ne had them, but only Ia and Ba were in there so Mel asked, "We're looking for Ne, do you know if he has the Weeds?" And hilarity ensued, since Ne is one of the biggest hotpeads around here. We're starting from the first season, and I understand SO much more on that show now than when we first watched it. I'm not even talking illicit substance stuff here, even like cultural references and other stuff. College has taught me a lot. Speaking of which, read this and tell me if you understood it as it was intended or if you read it with the interpretation that I found most obvious. Before college I'm pretty sure I would have read it as Heather meant it. OH COLLEGE. WHAT A PLACE.

And then Bej and I watched the worst clothing on earth being sold on the home shopping network and bedazzled the ceiling and Vi and Ia existed only within our minds. Nobody knew.

No comments: