Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is your mother blind?

Today was a really good day.
Today
was a really good day.

I woke up at one. Actually I was woken up at one and then distracted until three or so. And then Mel and Ke and I ate dinner at five and went to Anime club after dinner, and when I got back to my room there was a box on my bed that said it was me and Bej, and it turned out to be hamantaschen made by No's mom. And then Ke beat Bej's high score on Oregon trail. Zeke died. And then everyone went off to their respective rooms really early (like at midnight) and Ke and I creeped around and listened to people playing never have I ever in Br and Li's room. And then Av and Bej were on the 4th floor and Ke and I were on the 5th floor and we were talking like that for a while and then we went and sat on the 4th floor landing and saw how many circles were in the Obama clock and planned the Oregon trail party and saw how our arms and legs were. It was great.

No comments: