Sunday, March 15, 2009

Distractions

I'm sleeping by myself in my own bed tonight. In completely unrelated news, Bej went home to California today.

On Thursday Mel and Ke and I had some brownies for dessert and then watched Oprah and hung out in Ta's room where Be and Ne were playing guitar and not being human. Ke looked at cats wearing necklaces online and Mel ran off to play with Da without telling us she was leaving. We also went to the corner store and back. Then after Ke went to sleep I was in the common room with Be and Bej and No and No was being SO WEIRD. I cannot even tell you how weird. Be was saying that No was a drama king, and then No proceeded to talk silently into his reflection in the mirror for AN HOUR AND A HALF, and then he switched windows and we were like oh, we won, you switched windows, cause he was gesturing that he would win if any of us left, but then Be left and No still was talking to the window, and Bej and I were trying to weird him out to make him stop but he wasn't stopping, and then he freaked out and was like I AM SO FRUSTRATED DELETE THOSE VIDEOS YOU TOOK and Bej was like I will delete them just LOOK AWAY FROM THE WINDOW and No was SO serious and so weird. And then he was telling us about the seven to ten girls with boyfriends who were so into him last year and it was really freakin weird.

Then we went to sleep. And then I woke up and then I went to sleep and then I woke up again. And then it was a GORGEOUS day so I went to sit outside with Mel and knitted a stigmitten.

Then at night was paint party where they put up paper all over the walls of Em and Ad and Jea's mod and everyone was painting each other and the walls and there was paint everywhere and I was in paint heaven. I painted hand prints on Mel's face but one of them had six fingers because I forgot how many hands were supposed to have. Then we went to a Colorado house party but I went home because it was too much. And then I worked on my second stigmitten and Bej played guitar and Av communicated with us with our out the window system of communication.

Then I was distracted for seventeen hours or so.

After rejoining society at 5:30 today I hung out with Mel, finished the second season of Da Weeds, and took a nap. Then Mel and I sat with Jea in Sa's room and had great conversation that apparently lasted for a really long time cause the boys finished Star Wars Saturday and came up and were like wow...you guys are still here. And then we all hung out for a bit. Now I'm real tired.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

"I'm sleeping by myself in my own bed tonight. In completely unrelated news, Bej went home to California today.

hahahaah, unrelated ? suuure

feel free to delete this (useless) comment. Y^_^Y

Mushroom Head said...

mans! everyone is a detective these days!