Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet, but overly flirtatious with country flair

HAPPPPPYYY ST PATRICKSS DAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the cafeteria had a special St. Patricks day feast but it was mostly mediterranean food. We were all a little funcused. Then Be and Mel and I went to the mall for errands but missed the last bus home and Ro and Ia had to pick us up. Oops.

Then Ro entertained Mel and I for a bit with tales of his life in Montana being hardcore and getting in bar fights and hanging out with Bubbles, the sweet girl who is also overly flirtatious, like Ni but with added country flair and other so Montana so hooligan behavior.
I WAS SO JEALUZ I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU.
Ro says he might take me to Montana someday to experience it firsthand.
I WOULD DIE A LITTLE. OF JOY. AND SO MANY THINGS.

And then there was a lovely little St. Patrick's day celebration. And then I helped Be pack and read him a bedtme story.

The end.

Mel and I booked our Canada hostel thing. IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at one point in your life you wanted rainboots and something else that may or may not have been a black warmie. if it is a black warmie then which one?