Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spit Guac

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty funny actually. Like I'm actually almost happy it happened just for the humor of it all. Like if I could have gotten mono without all that narsty sore throat business I would have no regrets. Ke (who also has mono) and I were lying in my hammock making up the scenario of what would go down if we spit a lot in the guacamole we were making for our class potluck. It was so funny our spleens ruptured three or four times each.

Je visited yesterday which was great because I miss that boy. Je, Li, Ta, Ke, Bej and I went out for pizza and had so many issues ordering. Really representing our college. Je tried to order by saying we'd have one cheese pizza, one pepperoni pizza, and a third pizza where they will join. Meaning half cheese half pepperoni. It was real funny. Trust me. And Bej and Je and Li had a red pepper flake on pizza eating contest. And Ta decided that if Je was on Sesame Street his name would be Count Tootin because Li was trying to sound out one of those word picture things and came up with count tootin. And Bej drank from my mono water which was totally irresponsible because he could totally catch mono that way.

Then we went to the hardware store and bought stuff to hang my hammock. Then we hung my hammock. And then Ke and I got stuck in the hammock for a long time and had to have Be and Ta turn off the lights and close the window and check the time for us becuase how are us mono girls supposed to get out of a hammock and go do such things.

Annnnnddd thennnnnnnnnn we hung out in Ta's room for a while and Pi was Count Tootin's sidekick the fish who's superpower was chilling. And then Bej and I had an agenda of five or six things we had to do. So we did them.

This morning on the way to class Ke and I saw two raccoons and THE BABY SQUIRREL. Some other girl was really into the baby squirrel, taking pictures and everything. We were 15 minutes late to class cause we devoted so much time to making squirrel noises at the baby squirrel. And then I threw the guacamole across the room. The end.

No comments: