Friday, February 27, 2009

Anyfing

Today was a really good day. And so was yesterday. And so was the day before. Gosh! I've gotten bad at blogging every day.

Okay.

Tuesday was Mardi Gras, and we painted some SWEET masks on our faces with face paint and glitter and glued on rhinestones with eyelash glue. And lived it up. And I woke up with beads in my hair. And then re woke up without beads in my hair.

Yesterday we had an eating party with guacamole and hummus and bean dip. And it was real fun.

Today we had shirley temples in Sa's room and then had a dance party to the Vengaboys. It as GREAT. And then we listed to the I'd Do Anything For You song a lot, and Mel and Ke and I learned all the words and the dance and performed it for Ge and anyone else who would listen. And we made our three cheeses and jalapeno bread and some more guacamole.

I started a new sketchbook too.

Today was good
today was fun
tomorrow is another one!

No comments: