Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finding out something I've known for quite a while

Tonight was a really good night. It was an average sort of day but then the night got really good. It was so good it makes me cry a little of how good my life is, and that hasn't happened in a while.

So I guess this blog post is technically about today only since it is about everything that happened after 12 or so. Usually the blogs are about both today and yesterday.

Our time really IS the dark time, a couple of deals before dawn. IT'S JUST SO TRUE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Okay so it started with Be and I in the hall outside of Ke's room, and Be says are you going to go to sleep? And I say no. And then we walk upstairs and find Se, and Se says have you seen a half naked girl running around? I lost her. And we say no we have not, we would have remembered if we had, and then Be goes into the suite and finds a half naked girl in the bathroom and says SE I FOUND YOUR HALF NAKED GIRL! And then I was witness to a 403 music and dance session of Bej playing guitar and Be drumming and Se singing (like GETTIN it singing) and Jo dancing. I CANNOT EXPRESS TO YOU. HOW MANY THINGS. THAT SITUATION IS.

That was the first time I cried a little of how good my life was.

And THEN Bej and Be and I went into Se's room to hang out. Because my life is inappropriate. And first I lost my ability to speak and then Be lost his ability to speak but he had his phone to text with.

Mel calls texts tecs.

And Bej was playing guitar. And then Bej and I went into the common room and Bej was still playing guitar. And then we heard a girl coughing and it was a damsel in distress so we went to see who it was and what was happening but all we found was Pi. And then Ne walked over with chocolate rice krispies and milk that expires when I'm 19 and a bowl, and then Kr and Pi are having a water fight in the hall and are so boistrous that Be comes out in his robe and then I'm laughing so much at the water fight that I'm on the floor laughing and then Bej still has his guitar and starts playing a song that is about how we live in freshman dorms and this is what is happening.

My life is geniuz.

My mouth tastes like kissing. Not that I have been kissing anyone. It just tastes like it.

No comments: